Saturday, December 7, 2013

Wine and Watercolor Redux - Sisters of the Brush are back in Rochester

I do love that word, "redux".  I hope it means what I think it means. Anyway, my solo exhibit at Fieldstone Winery came down Monday morning. Wednesday we heard from Fieldstone's management that they'd like the Sisters of the Brush (my painting and critique group) to step up to the plate and fill in for December.  Pat, his son Ryan, and the rest of the Fieldstone crew are such a nice group of people, we were glad to help out in a crunch.

So we've all seven scrambled for a few days to pull together and deliver appropriate work to display at the winery - not that easy, given that EVERYONE is in the midst of holiday events.  Bu I think the works will get hung today or tomorrow, and our reception (yes AND wine tasting!) will be this Thursday, December 12th.  See Fieldstone's Facebook page more information about various events - click  HERE.

And, of COURSE, glad to have an opportunity to show our work together, and taste good wine. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment