Saturday, December 17, 2016

Almost TWO YEARS!

I can't believe it's been almost two years since I posted here. It's because of Facebook: for a while I 'published' my artwork here, then I published it BOTH places, and eventually that was too onerous, so I have just been posting on Facebook.

Well, just to break the ice, I'll post acouple of the paintings that were accepted into the Our Town exhibition this fall, at least those are fairly current. And then see about getting serious about keeping this up to date.



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blog sphere, Katherine. I've noticed others are gradually drifting back as well. I'm spending a lot less time on FB. It's gotten too big, moves too fast and unless you are one to post almost daily I've lost you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Katherine. Love the patterning and sense of movement in these!
    I have let my blog languish too--ever since I got a smartphone! Trying to get back to it too.

    ReplyDelete