Monday, September 23, 2013

Momentum and Creativity

Having weathered too many interruptions to my painting in recent months, I have been contemplating writing a long-ish commentary on how important momentum is to creativity. All those lost ideas and lost enthusiasm.

However - recently I have somehow achieved momentum AND therefore creativity, and have chosen not to interrupt that momentum by taking time to write about it in my blog.

Recommendation instead: please "google" the words creativity and momentum, and peruse the articles you find - there were some very good ideas for keeping your head in the game, in spite of interruptions and other priorities.  . I  plan to go back and read them all again when this nice phase of momentum ends.

Wishing you ALL great momentum! Starting right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment